Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blood Elf update

Three weeks to tracon and I'm switching between being quietly confident and totally freaking out every day. I want to get my costume ready in two weeks so that I'll have the last week for trying it on and adjusting things that need to be changed in order for the cosplay to work. I'm gonna make a longer post with the progress soon, but for now I will only tell you that the skirt and most of the armors (arm and shoes) are ready.

The most critical part left are the shoulder armors... I had to try two different tecniques before I decided how to make them (I'll make a separate post for this).

I also had a wig and makeup test! Contact lenses and lash extensions are still missing in the picture, I hate putting them on so I think I saved myself a lot of tears by ignoring them, literally.
those eyebrows! And I love the ears!

The ponytail was in just the right place! Now that I'm trying to get it back the way it was before the test run, the wig just keeps derping... Ugh more work for me :(

The ears were ordered from Neraluna and the wig is the same one I used for my Rapunzel cosplay.

2 comments:

  1. Noi korvat on ihanat! Voitko paljastaa mistä olet ne taikonut??

    ReplyDelete
  2. joo, tuossa postin alareunassa on linkki siihen nettikauppaan josta ne tilasin :)

    ReplyDelete