Monday, March 11, 2013

Dubble D and Super Bass

I'm updating! And this time I'll bring you some progress pictures of Daenerys and Duela Dent (yup I decided those were the ones I was going to finish first).

First of we have Duela:

So many fabulous parts to make.... But so far, Ive worked on the small details and the shoes.

I was pretty pleased that I didnt have to buy anything for these, I already had all the materials at home :) As smart as I am, I had left the gold paint on the balcony... It was frozen but after a few hours inside it still worked. peeeff!

This was one of those projects that was supposed to be very easy and turn out great but... I dont know, it was fairly easy but the end result isnt really that good. I didnt have to buy anything for these either, I had everything at home, so Im not too keen on starting over ... I guess theyll have to do...
I also found this fabulous fabric for the butt thing :DDD It was 70% off so I got it for a great price!

And then on to Dany:
 


AAArmooorrrr klick-klick. I hope these turn out ok, so far they look ok, but only Ok so I might redo them :D Just a a small note: Im going to paint the armors when theyre done, so right now theyre the wrong color :)

I love all these test versions, I always use the most fabulous fabrics for them<3 This actually fit me remarkably well concidering I drew the pattern myself, those almost always turn out disasterous...

And finally....
This must be the most awesome thing ever! I can hide all my ugly projects here when Im not working on them and no one will know how messy I am<3

So, I hope I can return with even more progress pics soon, just have to get some school work out of the way first!

3 comments:

  1. Danyn armor näyttää ainakin tällä hetkellä onnistuvan! Onnittelut!

    Ja tosiaan, taidan panostaa Lady Lokiin, joten saat sen Duelan pariksi Jokerin sijaan. Toinen trolli vaihtuu toiseen :D Voidaan sitten olla conien isoimmat ja kauneimmat trollit. Pistetään aurinkolasit päähän ja taustalle soimaan "Sorry For Party Rocking"! Yeeaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa meistä tulee niin siisti pari! dc ja marvel!!!!! mieti kun molemmissa on vihreetä ja kultaa ja aaaaaaa!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://millacosplay.blogspot.fi/2013/04/yhyy-im-it.html PÖÖ

    ReplyDelete