Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Victory fucking fanfare!

I can't believe it. I just glued the last flippin' piece onto my skirt aaaannnddd... I'm done! I am so proud of myself! I have never done such a huge costume, and a year ago, I still thought this one in particular would never happen. But here I am, completely ready with my Blood Elf Paaladin. I think some pics are in order yeah? If anyone is interested I might do a detailed making of post about some of the parts, any wished?

Anyway, onto the picture spammmmm! you will have to wait for pictures of me in the costume ;)


its a long way Iv'e come from this mess...

armours to the extreme...


and some more!
the skirt is ready!


but before that it looked like this for a very long and agonizing time...
pauldrons also ready!
tataaa thats all youre seeing for now!
Now I'm gonna go celebrate with some fruits and desperate housewives!

7 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! This will be for Tracon right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! for sunday, and thank you! it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fuckin' sweet, I want to see this IRL! 8D

      Delete
    2. yay! just hunt me down! I'll be all golden with huge eyebrows!

      Delete
    3. You're gonna be hard to miss in that case. XD I will cosplay Isami Kondou from Hakuouki on Sunday, as mentioned in my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. OU HELL YEAH!! >8D tulee olemaan niin epic, ja minä ainakin käyn tökkäämässä ja nauramassa hermostuneesti sille kun en tiedä mitä sanoa. Mutta siitä tulee upea ja (Köhvideoköh)kuvan otan jos saan kameran >8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, absolutely fantastic!!!
    Du är så duktig! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete